Subject: Re: Quadras working?
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/03/1996 21:59:59
On Dec 3,  1:21pm, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
>At 2:42 PM 12/3/96, Tartarus wrote:
>>The C610 is an LC040, but the Q610 is an 040 I think.  Also, it runs on a
>>Q630 now.
>
>It's actually a lot more complicated than that.  Most C610's had LC040's,
>but there was a high-end version that had a regular 040.  Likewise most
>C650's had regular 040's, but there was a low-end version that had an
>LC040.

Come again?  Where and when was a C610 released that had a full '040?
When I bought mine (not all that long before they became Q610s), it was
a top-of-the-line model (8/230/CD/enet/1MB VRAM) because I couldn't
quite afford the C650.  And it still had the 'LC040.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>