Subject: Re: booting on 630!!
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Kelly Campbell <camk@spub.ksu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/03/1996 16:34:44
I have been away for a while trying to finish up school. It's good to hear
that the 630 is finally bootable. I haven't seen any mention about ADB on
it in the messages so far though, and I haven't had time to download and
install the latest version on my 630 (semester finals looms ahead soon). I
was working on a CUDA driver this past summer, and was, I beleive, close
to having a working version.

Is cuda supported yet, and if not, who is working on it currently? I would
be happy to spend some of my Christmas break finishing Cuda support if it
hasn't been finished yet.

Thanks,
Kelly
--
| Kelly A. Campbell         | Kansas State University     |