Subject: Quadras working?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: synapse <synapse@gim.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1996 21:33:40
I have a friend that is thinking about running MacBSD on his Quadra 700,
another who might want to run on his 840AV, another on his Quadra 700 or
Centris 610. can someone post the working models list to the mailing list?
(or to me - i know it's on the web, but it's a pain for me to get there),
i've heard some talk about quadras recently...is there any aspect of MacBSD
that still needs to be fixed to work properly on Quadras? (i already know
about the Apple sound chip missing in the AV models)
by the way, does the MacBSD project intend to support internal floppy disk
drives? sometimes i really wish there was a function like it...
thanks!
  - a