Subject: Apple Ethernet LC card?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Williams <rwilliam@post.cis.smu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1996 19:08:21
I'm brand new to the mailing list, so I don't know if this has been
discussed yet.  I checked several of the archived discussions, and found no
mention of it.  Anyway, I'm trying to run MacBSD on my Performa 467.  I had
to get a test ADB kernel, and it boots most of the time.  The only problem
is that it won't recognize my ethernet card.  Like the subject says, I have
an Apple Ethernet LC card.  When it boots, MacBSD reports:

nubus0: slot e: Apple Ethernet LC Twisted-Pair Card not configured

ifconfig only shows the loopback and ppp interfaces.  Does anyone know what
I'm doing wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks,
Robert Williams

Robert Williams | mailto:rwilliam@seas.smu.edu      | "Come near to God and He
SMU Box 751960  | http://www.seas.smu.edu/~rwilliam |  will come near to you."
Dallas,TX 75275 |    There's no place like ~/       |     James 4:8