Subject: Re: still x problems
To: None <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1996 23:21:37
hmm these devices exist already(ie there are ffiles called grf0 and grff11
in /dev) i gess this means i am outta luick eh? just for reference i am
using a quadra 650, 32megs ram, around 220 megs for netbsd, around 18mergs
for swap, my kernal is netbsd.quadra(generic#17), and i am using 1.2

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html