Subject: Re: cu
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jamie LeTual <j_letua@alcor.concordia.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1996 23:01:42
So does anybody know how this is done exactly? I've been trying to
figure this same thing out for a couple of days now, myself. I'm running
a fully loaded 1.2 (generic 12... moving to 13 in approximatly 10
minutes from now ;) with 12 megs ram on an LC475. I've got a Mac Plus
plugged into tty00, and a USRobotics 14.4 waiting with bells on at
tty01.  I want to connect to my shell account at school, a beautiful DEC
AlphaServer 2100 5/250 running version 3.2C of DEC's OSF/1. I've got
Slirp compiled and waiting on my account, and I'de like to get them to
talk to each other.
Any ideas?