Subject: Re: still x problems
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1996 10:32:18
as stave allen suggested, i added ldconig /usr/X11R6/lib to rc.local. when
i restarted and did startx i got this:
Fatel server error:
Can't run X server with no screens!
X connection to:0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
this looks like im getting some progress, buut i dont know how to fix
this, to me(with noe experiance in this) it looks like somethings not
configuured right, but i dont know where to go and how to configuure 'it'.
-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html