Subject: Re: pppd problem...
To: synapse <synapse@gim.net>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1996 01:28:23
You don't specify the gateway.  pppd assumes that the remote ip address
_is_ a gateway, at least to something. And when you use the `defaultroute'
option, it will automatically install a default route pointing to the
remote IP address when the line comes up and delete the default route
when it comes down.