Subject: Re: booting on 630!!
To: Mamoru Yamanishi <yama@radical.biotech.okayama-u.ac.jp>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/29/1996 22:47:00
On Nov 30,  3:07pm, Mamoru Yamanishi wrote:
>                  It takes "segmentation fault" and core-dumped.
>                  At these case, syslog.core and mount.core are made.
>                  While core dumps, booting reached "login", and
>                  some of commands can work.  "ls" work, but "ls -l"
>                  make core dump.

I forget who built it, but libm-nomc68881 allows my C610 (with 'LC040) to
run without these core dumps.  It is way out of date with -current, but
it seems to work OK, and I'll stick it on eskimo when I upload a new
snapshot tomorrow.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Isn't it strange that the same people that laugh at gypsy fortune
tellers take economists seriously?