Subject: Re: Duo dock trouble
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Nybo <chr@mediascience.no>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/29/1996 18:06:45
Yesterday, I tried booting with a minidock instead, and then I got no
error message about the video. On the other hand, the screen froze
after displaying:

[ preserving 93836 bytes of netbsd symbol table  ]
Bootstrapping NetBSD/mac68k.
Getting mapping from MMU.

A friend suggested that while a duo 230 has a MMU, the 210 doesn't. Is
this correct, and if so,  what can I do to make it boot anyway?

thanks,

chr