Subject: cu
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/29/1996 01:19:40
im trying to get cu to work so that i can log in to my shell acocunt and
read how-to's and the like with out booting into macOS, but when i do <cu
-l /dev/tty01 -s 9600> and i start to type the modem init string, it gives
me a write error. i have write permission on tty01. im using tty01 because
i assuume its the printer port, and thats were my modem is. also, whenever
theres some inverse video text, like when i do ls -laF | more all the text
after it is inversed too. does anyone know how to fix these things? heres
yet another newbie question, how would i go about installing pine and
pico(more pico, i dont know vi and ed at all)? thank you for your time.

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html