Subject: None
To: John S. <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/27/1996 17:23:12
> A further question: when I shutdown I get  a message at the very end that
> "netbsd/mac68k doesnt trust itself to update the RTC" or something like
> that. It boots and runs fine.. but the error troubles me. Any pointers to
> what is happening?

That's not an error.  The kernel's telling you what it thinks of
itself... ;-) I'm not sure of the current state of the affair, but
NetBSD/mac68k has been known to lose the time due to lost (uncaught)
clock interrupts.  You won't notice it unless you keep the system
running actually doing something for a while, like a day or so.

ken