Subject: Zip problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Callaghan <Paul.Callaghan@flinders.edu.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/27/1996 09:37:24
Hi,
  I've just tried to boot netbsd 1.2 on a mac IIsi with 9M ram, located on
a zip disk. I've installed 1.1 on a 40M hard disk before, and it booted
nicely. I looked at the HOWTO on zip disks, and was able to set it up with
out problems, installing the filesystem, then the binaries. Using booter
1.9.4, it started the boot also without problems, but after it asked if I
wanted to proceed, it spits out the zip disk. I put it back in quickly, and
the system started up OK until it got to the sd1a, I think. It would not
recognise the zip disk as a valid drive (ficticious geometry). I'm still a
learner, how do you trap the output of the boot to file?. Thanks for any
help.

Paul