Subject: highlighted text
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: john <webmaster@indra.seanet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/26/1996 15:37:00
I have upgraded from macBSD 1.1 to 1.2, installed 4 more megs of ram in my
se/30 (8/122) and installed pico as my editor.

However, once I use more or pico all text from then on is "highlighted"
(white text in a black bar). I tried installing dt (newest version on
ftp.macbsd.com),  as I remember a post suggesting it as a solution to this
problem, but when I invoke dt the screen goes white and nothing more
happens- with a result I have to restart my mac. (The dt docs mention you
need to "unset $LINES".. and I cannot find a reference to this in my new
unix manual. (I am trying to learn..<g>))

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks, John.