Subject: Re^2: Problems during test booting
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: None <ken@net5.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/26/1996 14:32:42
> > I got the Booter to execute a MacOS-side kernel, the screen goes white,
> > cryptic messages zip by, the last one being "mgr: setup_egret: unexpected
> > trap; vector offset 0xa from 0xa0210" before it freezes. I never get to
> > a "changing root device to <whatever it is>" message. During the booting,
> > all my extensions were off, and monitor was set to 1-bit. I have a couple
> > questions:

Allen's netbsd.quadra (URL is ftp://puma.macbsd.com/pub/outgouing/briggs/netbsd.quadra)
should boot on a P631CD since it booted on our LC630 off a MacOS partition.  They are
the same thing with different name tags, right?

I haven't fully booted it on this box due to the lack of a SCSI disk, but I'm planning
to do a full install on it.

Later,

ken