Subject: Min. requirements for BSD for Mac
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christopher Steeves <cps@infi.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/25/1996 13:02:35
Hi gang,
	I have been on this mail list for a while dreaming that someone of great
brilliance would create a port that would run on my humble performa 636...
Ok, so since that has not happened yet, can someone indulge me with the
cheapest model Mac out there capable of running the port to the mac 68
machines (or power mac for that matter).  I really want to start networking
to PC running X windows and the likes, but my current machine wont do it.
An FAQ would be my preference, maybe someone could direct me.
	I think I can find a cheep machine, I just want to make sure it is
capable.  Does it need an FPU, MMTU(?) anything else special.

I sure appreciate your help.  Thanks in advance.
Christopher Steeves
Christopher Steeves
Product Coordinator/Infinet
Phone 757-664-2203
Fax 757-625-2473
A Landmark/Knight-Ridder/Gannett Communication Company