Subject: mac68k kernel for OpenBSD 2.0
To: None <misc@openbsd.org, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gene E. Skonicki <gene@imsa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/22/1996 17:32:55
I wanted to let anyone interested know that I was able to build the world for
2.0, and using the ksrc distribution, put together a working mac68k GENERIC
kernel for OpenBSD.

But, to cut to the chase, if anyone wants a copy of this kernel or would like
to put it in the distribution, I'd be happy to upload it anywhere.  In the
meantime, I've built the distribution along with a little attached
information.  OpenBSD 2.0 for mac68k can be found at:
http://www.imsa.edu/~sparta/openbsd-mac/

Good luck and good hunting,
Gene

--
Gene E. Skonicki                                         Network Postmaster
gene@imsa.edu            "You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike."