Subject: B/W Booter Available
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Jacobowitz <youngdrow@mail.geocities.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/22/1996 15:52:54
All right folks, I'm sorry this took so long.  I have compiled a new
booter.  I'm calling it 1.9.5 (any objections?).  It will be available
within half an hour at <http://crab.rutgers.edu/~jacobowi/netbsd>.  Note
that this is not a declaration of intent to maintain the Booter.

In fact, I will be leaving this list shortly.  School presses harder now,
and I don't have time for NetBSD.  In a couple months, perhaps, I will
return.  I'll just stick around long enough to see if anyone finds a
problem in the Booter.

Changes: Option for B/W Mode booting!
	 Rearranged prefs dialogs
	 Fixed the buttons in the Untested Machine dialog.

"Black holes are points where God divided by zero"