Subject: Re: Mouse Buttons under X
To: Philip Schielke <phisch@cs.rice.edu>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/21/1996 07:21:16
i asked about this a while back but it doesn't seem possible. i want this
too. apparently there is somewhere where you can set what the keys are
maped to but not to modifyer+click, only to some different key
combination.

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)