Subject: Re: stupid newbie Qestion
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <jfron@students.uiuc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/18/1996 17:01:17
firstm thanks all. as i was playing around, i decided to repartition and
reinstall, so i won't know until about midnight tonite for sure... :)
but,

1) i may certainly have had booter set to single user mode.  that'd do it.
2) 'base10' was a typo, i am using 1.2

and:

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Isaac Salpeter wrote:

> Wow! You actually have a MacTV? I never realized anybody bought those
> things. :) They looked cool, but the 8 meg RAM limit is a bummer.

yes, yes, yes, and yes.
i didn't buy it, it's a hand-me-down.
the 8Mb is quite limiting, even my old computer (performa 405; 68030, 80Mb
HD, and sloooow) has more ram.
buchya takes whacha ken gits, right?

--jfron@students.uiuc.edu           http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~jfron
http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~jfron
***this account will no longer receive email from AOL.  deal with it***