Subject: Re: stupid newbie Qestion
To: None <jfron@students.uiuc.edu>
From: Isaac Salpeter <isaac@ticalc.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/18/1996 17:07:35
On Mon, 18 Nov 1996 jfron@students.uiuc.edu wrote:

> I've recently started playing with NetBSD, and have been trying to get it
> up and running on a MacTV, 68030, from a ZipDrive.

Wow! You actually have a MacTV? I never realized anybody bought those
things. :) They looked cool, but the 8 meg RAM limit is a bummer.

> what is the incredibly obvious thing i am missing here?

Um, are you sure you were in multi-user mode? If it's prompting you for a
shell, then you are probably in single-user mode. Try typing exit at the
first shell prompt to continue the boot process.

-Isaac

--
Isaac Salpeter
the ticalc.org project