Subject: I've installed it, now what?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jamie Le Tual <j_letua@alcor.concordia.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/16/1996 22:55:53
If this is the wrong place for this, let me know...

I've installed the complete system (1.2) with the generic11 kernel. I've
got the serial console working and it boots, and everything. I can't
figure out why I can't even create a directory. It's telling me that it's
a read-only system. My computer is an LC475, and the partitions I installed
were an 80 meg Root & Usr partition, a 26 meg Usr partition, and a 24  meg
 swap partition. I'm not sure what other pertinant information to give. Did I
set it up wrong?

|  j_letua@alcor.concordia.ca         |              Ars             |
|  http://alcor.concordia.ca/~j_letua |             Gratia           |
|  I'm Jamie LeTual, you aren't.      |              Artis           |