Subject: New booter maintainer?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian R. Gaeke <brg@laird.ccds.cincinnati.oh.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/16/1996 20:38:18
Would anyone be interested in assuming the role of booter maintainer?
I don't have a 68k Mac anymore, and I have pretty much no time to program
for any platform whatsoever, so I'm not very useful anymore to the project,
and I think it would be a good idea for someone more in-tune to NetBSD's
needs to work on the booter.

E-mail me if you're interested.
Thanks
-Brian

--
Brian R. Gaeke <brg@laird.ccds.cincinnati.oh.us> - Ask me for my PGP public key!
"If I were a blue spider, I would certainly ride on a train all the way from