Subject: Re: Error in iteattach() ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arnaud Blanchard <jblancha@pratique.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/13/1996 22:30:59
At 13:24 on 9/11/96, Paul Goyette wrote:

Hi, I have supped my kernel sources on 11/13/96 and ....
> The resulting kernel boots into single-user mode successfully, whether
> the monitor is attached to the video card or to internal video.  But,
> when the monitor is attached to internal video, the ite0 minimal console
> doesn't get configured!  Needless to say, this plays havoc with other
> stuff, like X!  ite0 gets configured correctly when the monitor is
> attached to the nubus card.

I got "exactly" the same problem , with my IIci20/1080
And I haven't a video_cards all the time. ( In fact , i'll return
it to his owner, very soon ). When I use internal_video,I got
"ite0 not configured", and when I leave dt (or X) it crash.
So how can I fix it ?
Is there something to hack (temporary) in the kernel to make it
working correctly ?

jblancha@pratique.fr