Subject: Re: hfsutils
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Johnny Chi-Lung Lam <jlbg+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/13/1996 02:14:25
I got the same error when I first compiled this package (this is the one
by Robert Leslie, right?).  I had to add a -DNO_DEVLOCKS or something
similar (check the docs that it came with) to the Makefile in order to
get it to work.

Does anyone know if the error occurs because you can't obtain a file
lock (via flock) on a device file?

    -- Johnny C. Lam
       Department of Statistics
       Carnegie Mellon University
       lamj@stat.cmu.edu

Excerpts from internet.computing.netbsd.port-mac68k: 12-Nov-96  by
briggs@puma.macbsd.com