Subject: /bin/sh terminated abnormally in /etc/rc
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: The Kemical Kidd <kemckidd@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1996 21:54:50
Ive recently installed NetBSD 1.2 on a Mac ][cx with 8 mbs of RAM.

When booting I get a error that says something to the like of

/bin/sh terminated abnormally in /etc/rc.
 booting in single user mode.

Basically it alwasy boots to single user mode.  I found the problem to be
in the /etc/netstart file.  When I comment out the running of netstart it
boots *ALMOST* fine.  I belive the other problems are created because
netstart was not run.  I went through the netstart file and I was unable to
find what was causing the problem.  Anyone else have this problem.  Id
appreciate any help.

thanks in advance

....__The Kemical KiDd__....