Subject: Re: Powerbook 150 & Questions
To: Michael Kingsbury <beaker@WPI.EDU>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1996 13:56:51
> Quick question, when you mean serial console boot, do you mean there would
> be no use out of the built-in keyboard & screen like i think you do?

Yes, that's what I mean.  As far as I know, the ADB on the
PowerBooks is stilll in the works.  Also, if the 150 really does have an IDE
drive, that would be another stumbling block (although if you have an
external SCSI drive you can connect to it, that should work).

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Later.