Subject: Re: reinstalling macbsd
To: alex <axou@tiac.net>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1996 09:37:15
> When I boot netbsd on my Centris 660 av and I go from single user to multiuser
> during the system file check i got some errore message

What error message?

[ The following is not just to alex ]

It's ALWAYS helpful to include the exact error message when you report a
problem.  That goes for any software product, not just NetBSD.  Even
when you give the exact error message, it's not clear what might be
wrong.  If you don't include the error message, then it's likely that
you will get an incorrect answer or something like the above "what error
message"--which wastes both your time and the person's who is answering
your question.

Please take your time when sending a question or an error report.
It's frustrating to spend a lot of time answering a question when it's
obvious that the questioner spent no time at all in investigating
or forming the question.

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com