Subject: Re: Workaround for tell(), and question on pppd
To: None <mikeh@csra.net>
From: None <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1996 10:12:46
	For tell(fd) use lseek(fd,0,SEEK_CUR), and make sure you
	include <unistd.h>.

	(No idea on the pppd question :)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.