Subject: Re: Beep causing panic in quadra kernels?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/10/1996 03:32:42
On Sat, 9 Nov 1996, Douglas G. Corbett wrote:

> I believe the vt100/vt220 problem is in the termcap or termcap.db file.

This isn't true; the problem is that the ITE doesn't emulate certain
sequences properly that are in the 1.2 termcap (and weren't in earlier
versions).

So I got annoyed, and I fixed it just now.  The code should show up in the
next SUP run, or in the weekly tarballs this coming Saturday (the 16th).
While I was there I added code to insert/delete lines; something
relatively major that's still missing is insert mode and delete character
sequences, but that's more tricky that I care to deal with right now.
After all, it's 3:40am and I need to sleep...

--scott