Subject: Re: [port-mac] or [68k] in subject line?
To: synapse <synapse@gim.net>
From: Monroe Williams <monroe@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/10/1996 01:17:44
At 10:15 PM -0000 11/8/96, synapse wrote:
>I'd appreciate directions on how to do this easily with eudora 3.0 (for
>mac).  i can't seem to figure it out...
>Eudora's a bitch in my opinion...it's just a pain to use!
>thanks a lot!

I'm using the Eudora Light 3.0.1 beta for mac, and under the "Special"
menu is an item called "Filters".  This brings up a dialog that should be
pretty self-explanatory.  There's also an item in the help menu called
"Filtering Messages" which gives instructions on setting up filters.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled mailing list...

-- monroe