Subject: Re: Centris 610
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1996 15:20:21
> >Having burned many unnecessary cycles getting this installed, I am
> >highly motivated to participate in creating documentation on
> >pre-install and install and config steps for the complete novice.
> >I've started gathering FAQs and some listserv stuff, can anyone point
> >me to other useful documents to incorporate into this?
>
> Colin Wood might be the best one to talk to and I'm sure he would love to
> have the help in creating more documentation and expanded FAQs.

Yes, I'd love it if someone would like to do a rewrite of the INSTALL
howto that covers partitioning and separate partition installs and large
size partitions and ... ;-)  As you can see, there are probably a few
issues that need to be covered.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to get a FAQ
update in this weekend, so this info will be available somewhere other
than back issues of the mailing list ;-)

Later.