Subject: Re: [port-mac] or [68k] in subject line?
To: Don Hamilton <infoactive@earthlink.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1996 11:17:51
	All the mails come with port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG on the To: or
	Cc: line - you can file mail by that.

	I used procmail to file all netbsd mail into a seperate inbox,
	(similarly for ssh, flexfax, etc), and then tell pine about
	all the inboxes - works real well...

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.