Subject: Re: [port-mac] or [68k] in subject line?
To: None <jpw@netscape.com>
From: Don Hamilton <infoactive@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1996 22:45:39
John (and all),

Currently I use eudora lite, an old copy after my 3.SLOW expired ;-)  You
wanted me to say netscape, didn't your? <g> I use netscape of course, for
email on the web but I have my trusty eudora lite suck up regular stuff.

This is the *only* list I'm on that does *not* have the name [msql, etc] in
the subject line. That's why I figured that it was an option at the
listserver end, and *not* a request to everyone to type in the stupid
name!!! :-) Relying on priority doesn't work, and even my little eudora
lite does sort messages by subject. With the name at the beginning just
about everything falls neatly into place except for the port mac list.

I'll check into getting more sophisticated with my filtering - but I pretty
much treat email as "just grab it, read it and move on."

Thanks all for your unanimous vote to have me deal with it... like I said,
it was just a thought. :-) ==Don