Subject: Re: Centris 610
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1996 18:48:42
>Or you could just use Bob Nestor's changed mkfs to make all the
>partitions the right type. It's just a matter of name, after
>all. Aditionally, we need to re-work the disklabel stuff too.

Bill,

*laughing*  As I recall our "deal" was that I wouldn't become the "mkfs"
guy, so let's call this "mkfs_1.2" and leave my name out of it. ;-)

I didn't add any names to the list that was there when started, nor did I
remove any that were already there.  I'll try to answer questions about
the little pieces of code in there I think I understand, but that doesn't
make it "mine".  And I will accept blame for any new bugs (unexplained
features), and do my best to fix 'em.

-bob