Subject: DeskWriter...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allan 'Norm' Crain <allanc@idea-inc.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1996 15:27:03
Hello, after reading the faq, downloading the files, and installing
everything to make my DeskWriter work, I find that it does not.

<sigh>

Works fine printing straight text, but it chokes on PostScript. Looking
over the log file, it would seem that I'm missing a library:
---------
gsbanner: seymour.idea-inc.com:allanc  Job: i1.ps  Date: Thu Nov  7
04:56:26 PST 1996
gsif: seymour.idea-inc.com:allanc cdjplus.8 start - Thu Nov  7 04:56:26
PST 1996/usr/libexec/ld.so: gs: libXt.so.6.0: No such file or directory
gsif: end - Thu Nov  7 04:56:28 PST 1996
---------
So could someone toss me their copy of libXt.so.6.0 or tell me if
something else is wrong?
Allan "Norm" Crain |  allanc@idea-inc.com  | http://web.idea-inc.com/~allanc
"We'll have fun fun fun 'till my daddy takes the T1 away" --nby@idea-inc.com