Subject: Re: D'oh! (was Re: Zip Drives, etc.)
From: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/1996 22:45:14
        Well..  as for me..i have a total of 250M spread over two
partitions...  (not including swap) i have the the 1.2 binaries (minus the
games12) installed along with X and a host of other files...  i currently
have 50M free :) Hrmm..i wonder where all the space went... So as for
installing things on a Zip disk..well.. i'm not sure if X will
fit...unless you take other things out..I think X takes about 25+ megs....

-Mack :)