Subject: B/W Booter improvement
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Jacobowitz <youngdrow@mail.geocities.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/1996 21:47:56
As someone who uses both the mac and netbsd, I have long wished for a good
way to boot in black and white from a color mac.  For speed and low memory
reasons I do not keep AppleScript installed, and so I revised the Booter to
automatically drop into B/W.  If there is any interest, I'll make it neater
and add it as an option, along with some other Booter cleanups.

BTW, did anyone know that the buttons in the untested machine dialog are
reversed?  Click on the go ahead button and it cancels. I'll fix that too.
Look for this in a week or so.

"Black holes are points where God divided by zero"