Subject: What works on 040 machines?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Randall Roman <rroman@accessnv.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/1996 13:41:24
I've been lurking on this list for over a year, waiting for progress
on 040 machines, and now I'd like to get started.  I've done work
on SunOS and BSDI, so I'm familiar with Un*x, I just a few
questions here.

1.  I've got a Centris 650, is internal video supported?  I don't know,
haven't been able to find out.
2.  How about the on-board ethernet?  My guess is no.
3.  SCSI.  I've seen talk of a netbsd.quadra kernal file that supports
scsi on Centris/Quadra boxes, but I can't seem to find this specific
kernal.  Or is it incorporated into the kernals on the ftp site?

Thanks.

Randy

--
Randall Roman