Subject: Re: thanks
To: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/1996 10:35:55
isn't xmh a pop client?

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)