Subject: Re: 040 Kernels
To: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1996 23:38:29
On Nov 5,  1:46pm, briggs@puma.macbsd.com wrote:
>SBC scsi is for the folks with the 5380 SCSI chip.  You have a 53c96.
>The kernel that Steve put up is probably lacking my most recent changes
>to the esp (53c96) driver.

Yes, my kernels were built Saturday (11/2) morning, and do not have changes
that were made since then.

>The changes that I've been making have been checked in and should be
>available with NetBSD-current (available via sup from sup.netbsd.org and
>mirror sites).

It is not likely that I will update the kernels on eskimo (leaving the door
open for puma) for a while as I am chronically over quota and it is a royal
pain in the anode to copy/delete enough stuff to get under quota so I can do
an update.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

I'm a creationist; I refuse to believe that I could have evolved from
man.