Subject: Is pico.tar.gz a valid archive?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Pete Nush <pnush@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1996 22:10:00
I just downloaded the following file from ftp.macbsd.com:

/pub/contrib/pico.tar.gz

and when I try to install it, I get the following error message:

     Invalid compressed data--format violated 1
     Unexpected end of file -- not a valid tar archive.
     Try using the mini-shell and cpin or cpout.

I downloaded the file twice using Fetch 3.01 using Binary Mode, and the
same error occurs.  Has anyone downloaded this file recently and installed
it?  If so, did you do anything special to get it installed?

Pete Nush                                     E-mail: pnush@voicenet.com
Norristown, PA  USA

Rule #1: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Rule #2: Rule #1 doesn't apply to engineers.