Subject: 630 series.
From: Michael Bedy <mjbedy@mtu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1996 18:50:02
	Ok, let's try this question: Has anybody successfully tried NetBSD
on a Macintosh 630 series computer? I know they have the Valkyrie video
system, and I don't think too many Mac's have that.

	One other question to whomever wrote the FPU emulation: Will this
emulation be affected by the same bug that keeps SoftFPU from working on
certain (read: mine) revisions of the 68LC040? If so, am I pretty much out
of luck forever when it comes to NetBSD?

	Sorry to be such a pest, but I really need to know the answers to
these questions. If it NetBSD will run on my computer if I get a SCSI
drive, then I'll spend the money for one, otherwise, I'll just get a Zip
drive, or sell the Mac and get a PC instead (unlikely..).

	Thanks!  (I do apperciate the answers I've gotten so far!)

-=+* "Skating away on the thin ice of a new day." *+=-
                                 -- Jethro Tull
Michael Bedy                 Computer Science major,
mjbedy@mtu.edu               Michigan Technological University