Subject: Re: NFS...
To: Allan 'Norm' Crain <allanc@idea-inc.com>
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz \[David A. Gatwood\] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1996 12:26:04
On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Allan 'Norm' Crain wrote:

> I'm having some trouble nfsmounting a directory on my NetBSD system
> (Seymour) from my Linux box (Allinux). I have the directory properly
> exported on Allinux, but Seymour won't mount it.

You may already know this, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.  Using
NetBSD/mac68k as an NFS _server_ requires a special kernel (compiled with
NFS_SERVER defined or something close to that).  I _think_ there's some
info on this at http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd somewhere, like the faq
section, but I forget where.  Anyway, the binary should be at...

ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/~wormey

at least last I checked.  Hope that's close, anyway.

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars              Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@nyx.cs.du.edu              --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw -or- http://nox.cs.du.edu:8001/~dgatwood |