Subject: Re: Compiling a new Kernel
To: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Derrick Hutchinson <derrick1@tribeca.ios.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/04/1996 10:29:22
At 10:08 11/04/96, briggs@puma.macbsd.com wrote:
>Apparently, there's something else in your system that is enabling nubus
>interrupts.  I don't see anything but if_ae.c that does this in the
>normal kernel sources.  Have you made any other changes?

All that I did was copy GENERIC to p600, pounded out macvid at nubus and
support for 68020 and 68040, and un-pounded NFS server support.  I then ran
config, make depend, make, make clean, make depend, make, make clean and
copied the kernel created to root as netbsd.nomacvid.  I was able to boot
this kernel with the nubus video card removed, but when I tried it with the
card installed I got the "slot_noint() slot d" message...

Thanks for responding.