Subject: ADB...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allan 'Norm' Crain <allanc@idea-inc.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/04/1996 06:06:30
I'm going to rewrite this because I obviously was unclear in my original
message.. :)

I have a nice and supported Macintosh II. Works fine with a normal
console. Works fine with a serial console. Just two problems:
1) I don't have a spare monitor, keyboard, and mouse to use it with a
normal console.
2) I don't have any space or a free serial port to hook up one of my three
DEC vt220s.

What I want to do it control the thing over a network. So is there a
kernel out there that I could stick in which doesn't even look for a
monitor or ADB devices? (I don't have nearly enough disk space to compile
my own. I was frankly shocked that I fit a filesystem into what I had)

Allan "Norm" Crain |  allanc@idea-inc.com  | http://web.idea-inc.com/~allanc
"We'll have fun fun fun 'till my daddy takes the T1 away" --nby@idea-inc.com