Subject: installing netbsd
To: None <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
From: alex <axou@tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/04/1996 05:29:19
I could finally install the base file with a big memory increase 15 mb ( no
kidding ) and I put the unix swap partition first then the root and the
user
Now I 'm having a new problem  I tried  to boot normally from the
netbsd/mac location I got the error message ( could'nt found the file
netbsd.quadra ) I installed it in my unix partition ( maybe the wrong
Kernel ?)
this is the 1 st time I'm trying to install it
how did u configure your quadra to be able to boot from the unix partition ?
witch kernel are u using ?

I have a centris 660 av and 1 week ago I tested the kernel
netbsd.quadra,and it worked all the way ( booting at the macos location )
my screen became white and I had all my hardware configuration then I got
this symbole  db>