Subject: Re: base 12
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/04/1996 00:40:50
Hi,

Bob has handed off his patch code to me and I have incorporated it into the
installer.  I have emailed a request to get the updated installer placed on
ftp.macbsd.com for download access.  Once it us uploaded we will let everyone
know and you can download and test it.  Be aware that I did not have a spare
larger than 1GB drive to test it on, but the code looks straight-forward
enough that I do not anticipate any problems.  I did test it on my half-gigabyte
drive to make doubly sure that I didn't muck up anything that was already
working.  No problems encountered there.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com