Subject: Re:
To: alex <axou@tiac.net>
From: Ken Nakata <ken@net5.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/03/1996 09:08:11
>thank you but I don't live in massachusetts tiac is also in NY
>about the downloading I think there is something wrong with the file base 12
>that I download at netbsd.org ,because I tried to install the etc file and
>it install it with no trouble
>I will try to download  base 12 to a another site and see what happen
>or maybe something else is wrong  after trying to install the file I had many
>errors in different applications until my HD crash

I've asked you before, and I'm asking you again.  Would you use proper
_punctuations_ and _captalizations_ when you write something for other
people to read?  You are asking for help, aren't you?  So, you want other
people to actually _read_ your posts, don't you?  Then, don't you think it
would be easier to get help if you made your posts a bit easier to read for
other people?  I think it's a minimal etiquette whether on the net or not.

And I suggest you put some subject on each of your posts.

If I'm the only one who finds your posts annoying and hard to read, oh
well.

ken