Subject: Re: quotas
To: Steven Carlson <stevec@accessone.com>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/02/1996 11:04:37
i'm using generic #47. the only person who can say whether or not quotas
were compiled is the person who compiled it originally. it's from the
tarballs on ftp.netbsd.org, version 1.1 (i'm suspicious of new versions. i
give them a year before i try them). :-)

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)